We always encourage our customers to take care of the products and therefore extend their life. For us there is nothing better than serving you with highest quality natural materials.
We believe that everyone should express their personality with the products they carry while taking care about our planet at the same time. We always make sure to minimise the environmental effect while producing our products, but paying extra attention on how you take care of them will prolong their life and reduce energy consumption.
The care instructions will give you advice on how to take best care of the products, so they remain with you for years to come.
Our leather is premium quality, but still as a natural material it can be sensitive. We use carefully selected vegetable tanned leather.
- We suggest you to take extra care of leather by keeping them away from water or rain as well as rough surfaces, heat and chemicals.
- All leather needs to be conditioned once in a while to keep it soft and supple by applying leather grease or balm to avoid the leather looking or feeling dried. Always apply a thin layer first on a small surface to see how the color changes before you treat the whole product. Then take a small amount and apply an even layer with a clean and dry cloth.
- To get rid of light stains, wipe the leather with a slightly damp cloth and always dry leather at normal room temperature.
- If the leather gets dirty, clean it gently by wiping with a soft dry cloth.
We use organic cotton canvas for its durability, sustainability and versatility. The reason why cotton is such a popular fabric is because it is low maintenance and will last a long time if treated with care. Our canvas backpack will get its own special look with time and will develop a beautiful and unique style.
- The dirt can be removed by wiping the cotton canvas with a moist cloth. Be gentle since hard rubbing can cause spots.
- The colour of our canvas backpack may fade a little overtime as it is used, especially when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not machine wash.
- For washing purpose, we recommend careful washing by hand. Use lukewarm water and a mild, non-bleaching detergent. Let it hang dry and apply grease on the leather details when completely dry.